Thursday, July 15, 2010

Heavenly Green Dream Cool Summer Treat!

Hello everyone!

I am sure that someone somewhere has probably already come up with this recipe, but I LOVE IT! When I was in college I had a couple of roomates that lived in the Philippines and said that avacados were used as a sweet fruit, not a savory fruit. They made me a milkshake with them that was SOOOO tasty! So, since I have had the blessing of having some wonderful avacados I wanted to share the recipe that I came up with!

1 ripe avacado
1 cup coconut milk
2 TBS or so of honey
1/3 or a vanilla bean (or you could use vanilla extract)
8-10 ice cubes

Put in blender and blend until smooth and fluffy. Wow, this was so tasty for us. I like to do everything but the ice until it is blended really well. I did not take the vanilla bean seeds out, I just stuck the WHOLE of it in there and blended it. Then I add the ice cubes, it is so tasty! Let me know if you try it and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment