Sunday, October 3, 2010

Honey Caramel Popcorn

This is so tasty! My kids don't think that conference weekend is actually here until they have their caramel popcorn! Here is ONE of the recipes we love. I will try and find some of the other ones we enjoy, but Ron likes this one too :)

8 TBS of butter...coconut oil works great too!
1 cup of honey
Salt to taste
1 1/4 cup of popcorn (unpopped)

Pop the popcorn. I liked to do this right before. I used to do it simultaneously, but found that I couldn't do it by myself very well.

Bring butter, honey and salt to a boil on high heat. Let boil for 3-4 minutes.

Drizzle over popcorn while stirring. You can use two big spoons to toss and coat, but I just continually stir it until I am done drizzling, which does make for a very tired arm, but YUM YUM! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Yum, yummy! Thank you very much! I would not have thought to use honey, but I like it! So much healthier that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo good! My family loves this. Saw your post on fb on conference weekend, we made this today and it is so good thanks.

    ReplyDelete