Sunday, January 8, 2012

Gogi Berry Balls (superfood cookies)

This is truly one of favorite recipes. It will give you energy and it high in nutrients. I made a batch of these when I ran Ragnar and it kept me going. I also eat these when I am pregnant because they taste so good and keep me going throughout the day.

2/3 cup agave nectar
1/4 soaked goji berried
1/2 cup cacao nibs (I use chocolate chips)
1/4 cup walnuts or pecans
1/2 cup raisins
10 pitted dates
5 dried black mission figs
1/4 cup sesame seeds
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/4 cup cocoa or carob powder

1 cup unsweetened coconut

Add all ingredients, except coconut, in a food processor and process until it is as creamy as you can get it. You can add a little water if necessary but don't add too much or it won't roll into balls. Next roll in coconut and chill in fridge or freezer for 30 min before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment